Sun, 3 February 2008
Tune in this week as we catch up with Lil Raskal aka Ras. Formerly one of the top artists on the Grapetree Records, Ras now has his own Record Label (Javo Records) and Clothing Company (Eli Wear). He also has a new album out, entitled the Buzz Word. We also talk to him about his thoughts on Holy Hip Hop in general. Also, we provide you with an update on Eric Cross and Beatmart Records. Plus we feature music from Sho Baraka, Flame, Mary Mary, J.R., Theory Hazit and Kiki Sheard.
Song – Artist (Album)
• Catch me at the Brook – Sho Baraka feat. Lecrae (Turn My Life Up)
• It is What it Is – Kiki Sheard (This is Me)
• I’m Blessed – K-Drama feat. Charde Jones (Crunk Christmas)
• Call Him – Flame (Our World: Fallen)
• Bank on That – Lil Raskal (The Buzz Word)
• More than Music – Redeemed Thought feat. J.R.
• Not a Slave – J.R. (Life in Stereo)
• My Brother’s keeper – Lil Raskal (The Buzz Word)
• California Christmas Remix – Mary Mary (A Mary Mary Christmas)
• IOU – Theory Hazit feat. Braille (Extra Credit)
• Love Him Like I Do – Deitrick Haddon feat. Reuben Studdard and Mary Mary
• Help Me God – Jahaziel (Ready to Live)
It’s More than Music…It’s Ministry